FARMINGTON — United Way of the Tri-Valley Place has launched a new software in alignment with a intention to enable the neighborhood grow to be much more cell.
The Really do not Despair Automobile Maintenance Application aims to deliver help for people today in need to have of vehicle repairs in Better Franklin County, Livermore and Livermore Falls.
The moment an applicant is accepted, help will be delivered up to $1,000 per applicant. There can be only one particular applicant for every domestic, and an applicant may perhaps be funded only one particular time this makes it possible for the method to support as a lot of distinct households as probable. If a fix exceeds $1,000, the payment of the buyer portion need to be compensated to the garage prior to UWTVA sending payment.
Applications are reviewed and authorized (if qualified) by a evaluation committee produced up of 5 community associates. Apps will be reviewed in just a 48-hour turnaround time. For a comprehensive listing of tips and the programs, take a look at a collaborating garage or wtva.org, or cease by the United Way place of work at 218 Fairbanks Highway.
Taking part garages have been to begin with identified and are distribute through the county and Livermore and Livermore Falls. Garages presently include:
• Foster Profession and Complex Schooling Middle, Farmington
• Phillips Motor Athletics, Farmington
• Romano’s Garage, Livermore Falls (this garage is also FEDCAP permitted)
• Rick’s Automobile, Wilton (this garage is also FEDCAP accepted)
• Boyce’s Automobile, Kingfield
• Poulin’s Garage, Kingfield
• Merrill’s Garage, Jay
• Hilltop Collision, Jay
• St. Pierre’s Garage, East Jay
• Randy Keach Auto, New Sharon
• RP Auto Repair, Rangeley
• KOOBS Garage, Oquossoc and
• Maine Wrench, Solid.
For a lot more info, go to the United Way web site or get in touch with 207-778-5048.